While you might love gaming
, do you have the right gaming laptop with you? Gaming laptops could be costly, and if you don’t play your cards right, you could end up buying one that cannot play the modern games even a couple of years later.
So, how do you make the right decision? How do you buy the best affordable laptop when it comes to gaming?
Things to Consider before you buy a Gaming Laptop
1. Battery life: How long does your gaming laptop run without you offering it some juice?
2. Graphics card: It’s one of the primary factors that decide just how powerful a game you can run.
3. Sound performance: If you want an all-around gaming performance, you need your machine to be audio efficient offering a high performing bass.
4. Processor performance: You don’t want anything less than an i5 or an i7 – period!
So, what does the all-new MSI GE62 have to offer to you? Here is a look.
Presenting the product:
The 15 inch MSI GE62 is a gaming notebook with pretty impressive sound and branded features. However, it does not stand on its promise of possessing stunning looks leaving aside being an all-around end-to-end performer of gaming aspirations.
When we compare it with its competitors like that of the 7RE APACHE PRO, you may find them to be a better choice at least when it comes to looks and build technology. It’s among the best laptop under 1500 dollars
you can find today.
While many gaming enthusiasts who is in search of a notebook may not want to go for this, a gamer who loves gaming is surely going to love it.
Now let’s see its major pros and cons.
• Delightful gaming experience
• Equipped with branded parts
• Four speakers Unimpressive hardware
• Dynamic keyboard
• Multi-colored backlighting
• High connectivity
- Unimpressive design
- Average audio quality
- Dissatisfactory battery life
- Noisy fans, which can be a distraction at times.
Features and benefits:
The following is a list of major features of this best affordable laptop for gaming that you can buy today.
Coming to its connectivity, you can find that this gaming laptop is supported by a number of ports. You can find two USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet port, an HDMI port, followed a mini display port and a headphone jack at the left side of the laptop while on the right you can find Blue-ray burner drive, USB 2.0 port, SD card reader and the power supply port. This might be very functional for you during your gaming sessions on PS.
Keyboard and touchpad performance:
The Full Color RGB SteelSeries keyboard is a delight, and the touchpad of the MSI product is a clear winner. The smooth and flat keys of the keyboard have a moderate stroke pint and do not require too much of pressure to produce the output.
The touchpad can be used for almost all kinds of motions with it ranging from the simplest to the most complicated one. This enables fast movements while you are on a gaming spree.
Powerful RAM and Graphics:
Talk about a gaming behemoth! With over 16 GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5, you can go no wrong with this one! Plus, you could use it with the Microsoft Hole Lens – it’s powerful enough to be VR Ready! There is a reason why it’s among the best gaming laptops out there today.
Don’t Worry About it getting Hot!
With Cooler Boost 4 technology, you could play games for hours, without having to think about switching it off. Interestingly though, in spite of it not generating a lot of heat, you cannot but see the noise it makes.
Storage and Battery:
With 1 TB Serial ATA-600 hard drive of storage space, and 7200 RPM, you won’t run out of space soon. Combine that with the fact that it’s among the best affordable laptop today and you know you’ve a winner.
The battery life though could have been better, barely making it past the five hour mark even with modest usage.
Before I went on with my buy, I have scrolled the internet and caught hold that many of the reviewers have been very positive about its overall performance.
- One user was pretty excited to see the fast finger movements taking place during her gaming sessions.
- Another stated that he was slightly disheartened by the battery, however, was okay when he saw the bright and rich color on display.
- Most enjoy the whole seamless gaming performance on offer.
Looking for something more than this? Let’s take a look at some other popular options you can check out.
Coming at $2599, the best part of this alternative is that it is slightly inclined towards great portability access to the gaming machine which the GE62 lacks. This is the best choice if you want a comparatively travel-friendly laptop.
MSI GS60 Ghost
: When it comes to performance, this is a lot better than the GE62. However, this Upgradation comes at the cost of some more bucks. When you are concentrating only on performance, this is your ideal match.
MSI GS60 Ghost Pro:
Coming at a comfy price of $1095.99 on staples, this product surely has its higher-end over the GE62 because of its fair pricing aiding to the same overall performance. It is the perfect match when you are in search of a budget-friendly device.
If you are looking for a gaming laptop that can do it all – you would love this offering from MSI. Here is a roundup of what you can expect.
• It is cost effective which one of the primary concerns is.
• It has an excellent display – 1920×1080; an essential element of gaming experience.
• It has a good, if not excellent audio quality.